1.2.13

TO READ, TO SEE...

I have realised that I haven't been to the cinema in absolutely ages! And, after talking to my friends and reading some online reviews, I now really want to go see the new film 'The Impossible'. Apparently it is seriously emotional and I'm always a sucker for a sad film. I also love films that are based on a true story which this one is. I think that this is a great time to take a trip to the cinema! If I can find the money, anyone wanna take me?


I have also heard alot about the book 'The perks of being a wallflower' too. I have heard mixed reviews about this since the new 2012 film has come out. However I still want to read this before I go and watch the film version. It isn't too long which I like as it does take me bloody ages to polish of a good book. If you have read or watched any of the above I would love to hear from you and find out about your take on the books and films. 

3 comments:

  1. I read The Perks Of Being A Wallflower a couple of weeks ago and I saw the movie 3 days ago and I just LOVED both! It´s a really sad but beautiful story and it´s definitely worth reading and watching :) So go for it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah okay! Thankyou for your thoughts! xx

      Delete

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.