15.2.13

SCHEDULING MY BLOG

I had been thinking about where I wanted my blog to go in terms of lifestyle posts and I came up with the idea of scheduling by posts into different categorises. I thought that every couple of days I would do a post of a specific type of post. Therefore, from now on I am going to make posts on Food, Beauty, Health, and possibly Travel. I think doing this will mean my blog will be consistent and organised which I really like the sound of that. I didn't do this in my other blog which might be the reason why I didn't really like it that much. Oh and I also going to throw in some 'Fellow Blogger' and 'Listening, Reading, Watching' posts in there when I feel like it. Hope you my new changes to my blog and looking forward to seeing future stuff! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.