2.1.14

TWENTY FOURTEEN

Hi, long time no speak! I have completely abandoned this blog since the summer as I have been extremely busy over the last 6 months with working and starting uni etc. I Haven't had a chance to put all my attention into developing this blog. However, with it being the new year and everything I thought I would try and get into it again. I had forgotten how much I have missed just browsing at other peoples blogs and creating my own personal space. I want to start regularly blogging at least once a week to get into the swing of things. I have a lot more time on my hands so this seems like a reasonable goal. Like I said, I have now started university and developing a blog will also help with my degree (BA Hons Advertising) as social networking and marketing plays is a big part in that industry. This will hopefully give me a head start into getting a career in that industry. 2013 was a great year for me and I hope that 2014 will be just as good! Hope everyone is having a great start to the year! Happy 2014!


Photograph - Tumblr (source)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.