4.1.14

POST CHRISTMAS BLUES

January is my least favourite month of the year as my birthday, christmas and new year is all over. The only thing we are left with is the crappy, rainy weather and the thought of going back to work. However, It does give me the chance to wear some of the clothes that I got as gifts at christmas or I bought myself. I got a lot of gift vouchers for my birthday/christmas which means I had a bit of money to go a spend on a new winter wardrobe (which I was in desperate need for!). I definitely got a lot with the money & I'm very happy with my purchases. 
 Cardigan - Primark
Top - H&M
Jeans - Primark 
Boots - George at ASDA
Bag - River Island
Necklace - New Look


I absolutely love this oversized grey cardigan from Primark. I received it as a christmas present, although I was actually picked it out when I was shopping with my mum so I knew I was going to get it. It is so warm and is so easy to throw on with a variety of outfits. I have also worn my new boots nearly everyday. I don't usually wear black boots but I am so happy with them. They are really comfy even with a little heel (which you can't see) and I love the sued detailing. Unfortunately they are not online anymore so I couldn't link them. My River Island was also a Christmas present as I needed a new daily bag for uni. I love the B+W detailing on this and it's such a great size.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.