29.1.14

TWO DOWN, ONE TO GO...

January has been the worst month for me with two presentations, two deadlines and three exams but I can now finally see the finish line. Friday is my last exam and couldn't be more happy about it. My brain feels like it is going to explode! Here is the outfit I wore today. I had an exam today so and I wanted to wear something comfy and nothing too tight or uncomfortable. I bought this blouse from Primark a while ago and had forgotten about it until I went home and found it tucked away in my draws. I really love the print on it, it's perfect for the winter. 


I also really like how the sleeves are quite big and it then goes in at the wrists. This blouse is really versatile as you can dress it down or dress it up for a smarter occasion. The blouse is quite sheer so I just wore my black bandeau underneath. I just paired this outfit with my black disco pants from Missguided. I have mentioned them before and I have linked a similar pair above. They are so comfy and slimming. I didn't really accessorise with this outfit as I think the blouse on it's own is quite a statement. I just wore my everyday Tiffany ring and bracelet.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:26 AM

    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award here: http://mursblogs.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/the-liebster-award.html

    Jamie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blouse :) looks great!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is gorgeous! I love the design on the blouse and the disco pants are so flattering - you look great!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.