10.1.14

AZTEC SCARF

As such as I love spring and summer, I do love a good cold winters day. The weather were I am has been getting better and I don't think it is as cold and rainy lately. I bought this Miss Guided Jacket a couple of months ago and I really love it. I love the khaki green colour and the leather sleeves. I managed to get it half price and it is still on sale still HERE. You can also unzip the bottom part and were it as a cropped jacket but I much prefer it longer. 


Although it is only a jacket, it is actually surprisingly warm. I was originally looking for a winter coat but bought this jacket instead. It works just as well. I paired this outfit with some burgundy high waisted leggings I got from River Island. You can't really see them that well in this picture and they don't sell them online anymore but there are very similar ones available. They are so comfy and thick which is perfect for the winter evening. I also paired that with a simple, floaty white cami from Topshop and this statement scarf from Primark. I love this scarf so much, I have been wearing it alot lately. I really like the size and the simple black and white pattern. A favourite piece of mine. 

2 comments:

  1. What are your thoughts on the jacket?
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it. I've had it for a couple of months now and it is still going strong. It's really good quality and practical. It's pretty light too so is good on an every day basis. For £24.99 it was a good buy x

      Delete

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.