12.1.14

BOURNEMOUTH BEACH

It is so nice living close to the sea now that I am at uni as I have just come down and experience the view and surroundings whenever I want too. A few of us had to take some photos as part as a uni project so we all headed down to the beach. The weather is so nice, it was the perfect day to get up early and enjoy the day. The sun was shining and there was clear sky. I hadn't taken many photos outside since being at uni so it was nice to get my camera out again, and what better place to do it then the beautiful beach. I love the colours in this one below.
  
  
Coat - Zara
Scarf - Zara
Disco pants - Missguided 

I really love this quilted coat I got from Zara coat I got last year. It was was quite an expensive buy at the time but I have got a lot of use out of it. It has brown detailing on the shoulders and it is medium length. It is very warm although with the weather we had, I didn't really need a wear it. I paired it with my new scarf which I also got from Zara - I wore it in this outfit too. I also wore my black sued boots which I talked about in this post. The are so comfy although as I soon discovered they are not the most suitable to wear to the beach as it is pretty damp and sandy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.