24.1.14

MINT GREEN

I never really wear skirts, especially not in the winter. I know a lot of people who like to wear nice flowy skits and dresses with tights in the winter but I personally prefer and feel more comfortable in trousers or leggings. However on the occasions that I do decide to wear a skirt I usually opt for my bodycon black skirt. I've had this skirt for so long and it is so easy to pair with anything whether that is for the daytime or for a nightout. 

Jumper - Primark
Necklace - Newlook

This jumper I absolutely love. I got it from Primark quite a while ago and I wear it all the time. I love the mint green colour and the material of it. It is quite sheer so I usually wear a bandeau underneath it. I know there are a lot of mint green jumpers about especially in places such as Topshop so I am glad I got it from where I did and for the price I did. They have a lot of pastel colour jumpers in at the moment so I might pick up another one. I like to wear this jumper both untucked and tucked in. I paired this outfit with another statement necklace which I got in the sale at Newlook. I also talked about it a bit in this outfit post. I love the snake print pattern and the colours of it. It really finishes of any outfit. 



5 comments:

  1. Great post and you have such a lovely blog! New follower over here! Can't wait to read some more posts! xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I've followed you too x

      Delete
  2. such a lovely colour, and you should definitely get another one! :) x
    www.article21.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the skirt jumbo combo! Just followed :) x
    http://stylepreserve.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:15 PM

    great post! love the jumper :) new follower!

    http://dazzleulooks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.