3.1.14

SALE SHOPPING

This type of year is very well known for it's crazy sales. I'm personally not the biggest fan of searching recklessly for decent sale items in hot sweaty shops. I would much prefer to search the web for sale items in the comfort of my own home with a nice cup of tea by my side! There is just as much variety and it is so much easier! Here are some sale items I have found that I have my eye on! I have already spend so much over christmas and I can't really afford much more, but I'm not sure how long my debit card is going stay in my purse after finding these.

For a while now I have been looking for a fur faux scarf. I found this one from New Look a couple of weeks ago but I didn't want to spend £13 on it so close to christmas. However how it is half price I can't really say no! I love the two toned pattern in it. Everyone who knows me, knows I love a good statement necklace. I probably have too many already but I absolutely love this mirrored one from Topshop. Sticking with the mirrored theme, I also love this heels from ASOS. However, I don't tend to wear heels that often anymore unless for very special occasions. The Diptyque fragrances have always been raved about and I have always wanted to try them myself and now they are in the sale for a fraction of the price, I have no excuse! What are your January sale favourites this year? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.