8.1.14

FIGHTING BREAKOUTS: DERMALOGICA CLEAR START

Another product I have been using to help fight breakouts is the Dermalogica Clear Start range. I have been using the Foaming wash and the Overnight treatment for the last couple of weeks. Although I have only been using it for a short period of time, I have already noticed a considerable difference. My skin has been pretty much clear the whole time and the redness which was there previously has reduced too. I use the foaming wash everyday in the shower and the overnight treatment, every night after my moisturiser. I then apply the Monu Recovery balm which I talk about in this previous post just to further help relieve any irritation or/and stressed skin that I might have.
These products have 'Salicylic acid' in them which is key to fighting breakouts. It helps relieve and protect the skins natural barrier. I used to use the Clinique liquid skin formula for oily skin which I also talked about in this post. Although this product did help me at the time, I think it was a little harsh on my skin and these products are much better for me as they are specifically for fighting breakouts. They are a little pricey at £13 each, however they are definitely worth it as they have worked wonders on my skin. I have also found that it is sometimes good to spend a little bit more money on these products, as some spot clearing high street products (such as Clearasil and Clean & Clear) don't help at all or even sometimes make the problem worse. What are your thoughts on this? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.