6.1.14

BACK TO UNI

I am now back to University for my second semester, first year. It is really nice to be back now after the three week christmas break. However, January is the month of exams so I have to buckle down and study / work hard over the next couple of weeks. I thought I brought a lot of clothes back home with me when I left in December but I am bringing a whole lot more back to Uni with me! This is after being completely spoilt over my birthday & Christmas.  

Top - Next
Disco Pants - Miss Guided
Purple pumps - Primark
Scarf - Zara

This scarf from Zara was a birthday present and I am absolutely in love with it. Unfortunately it is not on the website anymore. The scarfs in Zara go in and out of stock really quickly. I had been looking for a big tartan scarf for ages and this is my favourite. I paired it with a lacy top that I had forgotten about from Next. It was in the back of my wardrobe and I have only just rediscovered it. I have also been wearing these dolly shoes from Primark a lot too. I really love the dark purple colour and they are so cheap at around £4. I also bought this disco pants from Miss Guided a while ago and I love them as they are high waisted. Although you can't see it in these photographs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.