31.1.14

JANUARY ROUNDOFF

January is never anyones favourite month with the lack in money, weight gain over christmas, cold rainy weather and going back to work. For me, January has been not the greatest starts to the year but because that is only due to a lot of exams and deadlines I've had over the last couple of week, I can't really complain. It's just been a lot of hard work and dedication. I am looking forward to doing absolutely nothing for the weekend and not having to worry about anything... apart from how to cure my hangover. A celebratory night out has been a long time coming! One plus side to this month is that I "started" this blog. I didn't actually, but this month is when I've really got back into blogging and deciding what route to take with it. I have been enjoying reading new blogs and creating new products and designing my own space again. I am definitely going to keep it up throughout the year. Another plus about this month is that we have finally found our house for our second year at uni! That was another thing that added to my stress this month but now it's sorted, it is something to tick of the list. In February, I am looking forward to living the "student" life a bit more again and enjoy not having many deadlines at uni. I am also going back home next weekend which I can't wait for. I am also looking forward to trying out new products and continuing to write this blog. Hope everyone has had a lovely January and a good start to the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.