26.1.14

HAIR CARE PRODUCTS

Today I thought I would talk to you through some of my hair care products that I use on a day to day basis. Compared to skin care, I am terrible at protecting my hair and keeping it in the best condition which is shameful to say. However, since I have been growing my hair out I've been a lot better and have started to use products to help protect my hair like 'heat protecting stray' and hair oils. Below are the products I use & links to view them.


Like I said, I have been trying to protect my hair better and I now always use a heat protecting spray before blowdrying and straightening my hair. I have come to realise how important it since seeing the difference from doing it. I use the Aussie leave in spray and this bottle has lasted me a life time. I really like it and it does the job. I spray this through my hair (especially on the ends) after brushing it with my tangle teezer. I then use the Babyliss Keratin Shine hairdryer on a medium heat. My hair is quite fine and flat so I need as much volume as I can get. That's why I am regularly picking up the Pantene Volume & Body shampoo. On the days I don't wash my hair I will use the Batise Dry shampoo in the roots of my hair. I have always loved this brand and after spotting the XXL Volume dry shampoo I had to try it. However, I really don't like this one as much as the original ones. I find it is really sticky in my hair and doesn't rub in as well. I won't be purchasing this one again and I will just go back to the original bottles. The Finishing touch polish is something I use to style my hair after straightening it which I use along side the Toni&Guy Sea salt spray which I talked about in this post. I think keep my hair in place with the silvikrin classic hairspray. I love it as it keeps your hair in place all day but doesn't leave it sticky or hard at all. I buy Firm Hold 4. 

1 comment:

  1. Articles in this particular portion of your blog are actually beneficial. Thank you for sharing valuable information.
    check username create
    Check Brand Product Username
    Brand Product Username
    social media management

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.