11.1.14

EVERYDAY MAKEUP

First of all, excuse the over-exposed photo. The lighting today made it hard to take a good photo. I decided to show the products in my everyday makeup routine. Some products I have already talked about in other posts such as the Estée Lauder blush which you can find HERE. For a while now I have been trying to stay away from foundation to help my skin and instead I have been using a CC cream. It is not as thick as a normal foundation and it is less coverage. However this one is specifically an 'anti-redness' serum so with this and a little bit of the Collection concealer it gives enough coverage for my skin. I then set my base with the MAC mineralize skin finish which I have loved for a very long time and has always been a must have in my makeup bag. I've repurchased it a lot. 

On occasions where I need my makeup on stay for longer (usually nights out) I also apply the Smash Box photo-finish primer. The one I have got has been discontinued but this one is very similar. I really love the formula and it does help my makeup stay on for longer. On an everyday basis, I don't wear much makeup on my eyes. I always want something quick and easy as I am on the go a lot. That's why I use the Maybelline 24hr color tattoo. This product was raved about a lot before and I still really like it. I like the gold tones and it lasts all day. I just apply that with my finger and then apply my mascara. For eye brows I use the Smash Box brow tech. I love this product as it comes with two shades and a setting wax. I use the lighter colour to fill in and the darker shade to define the shape. I use the angled side of the Revon's eye brush to apply it. I have almost used all the wax up already which is annoying as I really like how it works and I don't think it is sold separately. I use the other end of the brush to apply this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.