19.1.14

TONI & GUY SEA SALT SPRAY

Today I am reviewing the Toni&Guy Sea Salt Texturising Spray. I'd been looking for a spray for a while that would give my hair a bit of texture and body after washing it. I had read a lot of good reviews about this product and wanted to give it a try. I originally bought the small 75ml travel bottle which was around £3 and absolutely loved it. After completely finishing that bottle and then re-purchased the bigger 200ml bottle for £7.19.
What I really like about this product is that it gives my hair body and texture for a long period of time just like proper salt water would do a the beach. A lot of other sea salt products I have used don't last long or don't give my hair any body at all, whereas this product does. To apply it I simply stray it directly on the middle and ends of my hair and then use my hands to scrunch it up a bit. This picture below shows the result it gives in my hair. 
Another thing I like about this product is that it doesn't look sticky or "wet" in your hair. It helps my hair look thicker and producing volume without the use of backcombing. I am a sucker for backcombing but I have tried to stay away from doing it so much as it isn't very good for it. This product is a really good alternative and I would definitely recommend it. It also smells really good which is always a plus. The overall result is that is gives your hair volume and body and helps with making newly washed hair look a little backcombed and more textured.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.