7.1.14

ANIMAL PRINT

I have been obsessed with buying new jumpers at the moment. I was in need of some and may have gone a bit overboard. I wanted to get something a little different from the normal monotone colours. I found this animal print one from River Island and I love it. It is a bat wing design which I really like and it has leather arms which is slightly different. I usually wear it tucked in to jeans or leggings (shown below) but it also looks nice untucked.

Jumper - River Island
Jeans - Primark
Necklace - Topshop
Nails - Max Factor Max Effect (Deep Coral)

I have also been loving wearing jeans a lot more recently. I have always been a leggings girl as I find them so much more comfy and they bit me better. However, these jeans from Primark are not only comfy but fit really nicely down the leg. I also wore them in this outfit. I usually buy lighter jeans as well so it's nice to have a little change. I am wearing Max Factor's Max effect in the colour deep coral. It it is a lovely shimmery red/orange colour and it goes with every outfit. I have been wearing it a lot of the christmas period as I think it is quite a festive colour. I then paired this outfit with a gold necklace and my Tiffany's 'color by the yard' ring and bracelet that I wear everyday. 


1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely jumper, your blog is lovely too!
    xManon

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.