16.2.14

LILAC JUMPER

Opps, I did it again (excuse the pun). I bought yet another jumper from Primark. I am a sucker for pastel coloured jumpers so I was drawn to this as soon as I saw it. They come in a range of colours but I really liked this purple / lilac colour as I don't really own anything in that colour. This jumper is not shown online, but it is still available in the stores. I think it cost me £12 but I can't quite remember. I bought in in a size 8 and it fits really nicely. Sometimes I buy jumpers in a bigger size so they are a bit more "baggy" but this one I didn't need too.
The reason I like this jumper is because the shape and design is slightly different to the other jumpers I own such as this one and this one. It has a nice neck line and it is a lot more fitted. I usually don't like fitted jumpers as much as I think they don't suit my figure as much, but this one does. It is perfect for a winters day as it is thick and will keep you warm. This style of jumper looks great with a statement necklace, to draw attention to the neck line - and everyone knows how much I love a statement necklace. I think I need to stop buying so many jumpers now but I they are perfect for the cold weather that we have been having. This jumper will no doubt come up in a outfit post that I will do in posts to come. Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend! Let me know what you think.

9 comments:

  1. I love colour of this jumper! Have the same colour on my nails haha:)

    amyslifeofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have a nail polish a similar colour too! Thanks for the comment x

      Delete
  2. Hey lovely i just nominated you for The Liebster Award!..xxx http://lipstick-affair.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have nominated you for the Liebster blog award, all the rules are on my page. Cant wait to see your reply! I love your blog btw :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following me via bloglovin, love your blog. Do you want me follow each other on here too?Let me know!

    LifeWithFrancesca x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that colour at the moment, along with baby blue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that jumper!

    Have a wonderful day.

    xoxo
    Kelly

    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous jumper! Love the colour, Primark have some lovely items in right now. It's hard to refrain from using the debit card!! Thanks for the follow beaut, hope you can check out my blog x

    Hannah @ FashionistaDigital

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.