13.2.14

PERFECT VALENTINES LIP

Whether you are single or taken, I am sure you are all aware that tomorrow is Valentines day! I hope that what ever you decide to do, you have a lovely day. I thought I would share with you some of my favourite girly lip colours that I think will be perfect for valentines day. My three picks this year is Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon in Fuschia Libre, MAC Lipstick in Morning Rose and Topshop Lips in Hazard. All really lovely girly shades. 
My favourite of the three lipsticks is 'Hazard' by Topshop. It is a gorgeous deep red shade and I think it is perfect for valentines if you are out for the evening or on a singles girls night out. It isn't as vibrant as a traditional red shade but I think I prefer this deeper tone. Being blonde, I didn't think it would suit me as it was quite dark but I actually really like it. I think Topshop lipsticks are not raved about enough. They are a really good price and they so pigmented and last a long time. This is definitely my 'go to' choice of red lipstick when I go on a night out. 
The other two shades are a lot more subtle and more suitable for the day time. The Bourjois Lip Crayon in Fuschia Libre is this lovely bright pink shade. It is slightly shimmery and I think it is perfect for a day time Valentines date. It isn't too bright and vibrant but does give a little burst of colour to any outfit. MAC Morning rose is a lot softer pink and is more subtle. I like to wear this when I want to make my natural lip colour stand out more. It is perfect if you want something a little more natural but still wanting to empathise your lips. The swatches above are shown in order that they are shown in the first photograph. Hope everyone has a lovely Valentines day! 

3 comments:

  1. Morning rose is such a pretty colour, it's the type of lipstick that I would usually go for since I'm not very adventurous with my lip colours at all! Great post x

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's a natural shade. Thankyou x

      Delete
  2. These are such pretty lip colours, I made sure to follow your blog!

    Meg ♡
    http://mynameis-meg.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.