18.2.14

THE LIEBSTER AWARD

I was nominated for the Liebster award by Lipstick-AffairMursblogs and Life of Beauty. Thankyou for the nomination, I thought I would give it a go and do it myself. First off here are the rules:

1. You must link back to the person who nominated you.
2. You must state 11 facts about yourself
3. You must pick 11 nominees and create a set of 11 questions that they must answer.
4. You can't nominate the person that nominated you
5. You have to tell the nominees that they have been nominated

I have posted facts about me HERE which you can read. I know it's cheating but it saves me writing them all out again and plus you get a couple more! Because I was nominated by a few people I decided to answer a combination from all three sets:

1. What is your Favourite Make-up Brand? High end - MAC Low end - Rimmel
1. Are you a tea lover or hater? I love tea! I never really liked it a few years ago, but now I can't get enough!
3. What is your current favourite song? Beyonce XO 
4. What are you most scared of? Hights. I have a weird phobia of bridges 
5. Whats your dream job and are you on your way to getting it? Working in the magazine industry - Particularly in fashion or beauty. Creating/designing or working in the advertising sector. I am studying advertising and Marketing at uni at the moment so hopefully I am on my way!
6. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? I would make my hair thicker and longer. It's pretty boring really. I would also make my nose smaller.
7. What are your most used apps on your phone? whatsapp, Instagram and other social networking apps. 
8. Who is your favourite blogger? I have a list of my favourite bloggers HERE.
9. Where do you see yourself this time next year? Passing first year of uni, continuing to build my blog and hopefully still enjoying life as a student! 
10. Where have you travelled in the world? Not anywhere very exciting but Lots of places in Europe such as France, Italy, Germany and Spain. I have also be to Kavos in Corfu. I am planning to travel more after uni.
11. What can't you live without? My phone. Sad and predictable, but true!

Here are my questions for my nominees:                                                                                     My nominees: 
1. Where id your favourite place to shop?                                                                                        Rose Tinted
2. Do you prefer high end or Low end products?                                                                                      Loujay
3. What is your all time favourite song?                                                                                  Vintage and Vans
4. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?                                                                       Stephanie's Look
5. What is your favourite makeup brand?                                                                                   Blonde Tea Pot
6. If you had one wish what would it be?                                                                                      JustineeLucyy
7. Who is your celebrity role model?                                                                                            Oodles of Rae
8. Why did you decide to start blogging?                                                                              My sweet Valentine
9. What is your dream job?                                                                                               Beauty with Sammie
10. Where is the best place you have travelled too?                                                                       Mary Bloomy
11. If you could do anywhere in the world, where would it be?                                                      Snow Princess

6 comments:

  1. Loved reading this :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading this so much! <3

    xoxo Cay from www.beautysblessings.blogspot.com

    I love your blog, it's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the nomination Jess! :) xoxoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award and it's so strange as I am currently listening to Beyonce XO ;) and you have traveled so much so lucky! xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Jess...
    I really enjoy reading your blog. It would mean a lot if you check and follow mine if you like.
    xoxo Nika

    http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.