4.2.14

FELLOW BLOGGER #3

Today I thought I would do another Fellow Blogger post. Another blog that I have been loving at the moment is Rebecca over at from roses. I have followed this blog near enough from the beginning and it just seems to grow bigger and get better as it goes along. I love her photography and her comprehensive thoughts and opinions on products and reviews. I also love how she talks about a wide range of high street products as well as high end products. If you haven't checked out her blog before, make sure to do so now! (Links are above.) Also click HERE to view more of my favourite blogs that I read on a daily basis. Hope everyone is having a lovely day. 





Photograph - fromroses.co.uk (Source)

5 comments:

  1. I like your blog))Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Follow back,dear))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for checking out my blog, dear:)
    I am your follower on GFC(19)
    Kisses
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looked through your blog and liked it - you write very interesting posts :)
    I’d love for us to keep in touch via bloglovin’, GFC, or Instagram! Let me know on my blog, I’ll be sure to follow back!

    xoxo
    LiliS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post & blog!

    New follower :)

    Kelly x

    http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.