9.4.13

GETTING READY FOR SUMMER

Now we are in April, it is time that we should say goodbye to this pooey weather and get ready for spring and summer with some sunny weather! To get myself ready, I have been treating my nails to some of Barry M's  pastel colour range. These colours are so summery and pretty and will be perfect for the summer months to come (if we get any!) The shades are Berry Ice cream, Peach Melba and Blue Moon. My favourite is definitely Blue Moon. I love anything this colour and it is just gorgeous on your nails. I have been wearing it so much lately and it literally goes with anything I wear. Barry M have also just released a 'Textured' range with lots of different pastel colours available, which I will have to try! They are all on the website which you can see HERE. Have a lovely day!


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:24 PM

    Ohh such pretty colors :) Very summery indeed. I like the design of your blog.

    X Linda
    http://lindaflorentine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I really like your blog! I created this website called Sweet & Style where new and struggling bloggers can submit posts to be featured to gain more traffic to their blog. I would love to feature this post! If you are interested you can email me at gasappenfield@gmail.com

    www.sweetandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I would love to! Thankyou!

      Delete

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.