30.3.14

CHEAP FITNESS HAUL

Hey guys! First off, so sorry I haven't posted anything in so long. I've been a bad blogger. I have just had a lot going on lately and haven't really been in the mood to blog, so I apologise for that. I'm back today though, to show you some new gym wear that I have bought. I have only recently started going to the gym and I am by no means a fitness freak but I've really enjoyed going. I've also enjoyed shopping for gym wear too (such a girl!). 
I didn't want to spend loads on gym wear and I knew Primark had a big selection, so I decided to check there. I went to the Bristol store and they had literally nothing in my size, which was so annoying. Having said that, a couple of days later I picked up this sports crop top for £4. I wear it as a sports bra. It fits really nicely and for only £4 it's amazing quality. If you are looking for cheap fitness wear then check out Primark's section!
I then went into H&M. Although their gym wear isn't as cheap as Primark, I am still really happy with my purchases. I picked up these long gym leggings with a pink strip down the leg for £24.99. They are so comfy and fitting, they are perfect for running. They also have a handy little pocket in the back to hold a phone or cards. I also bought this quick drying, bright, coral sports top for £7.99. Again, I really like it and I am definitely going to pick up another one in a different colour. I got mine in the size XS which corresponds to a size 8. Make sure to cheap out all the links on here and I would love to hear what you think of the high-street fitness wear that is available. Also there's only couple of days left to enter my Tanya Burr Nail Polish Giveaway if you haven't already!


7 comments:

  1. Great post, was thinking about getting some of the H&M gym wear but am weary as to if the top support you enough? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah with the crop top underneath, it's very supportive. It's tight, but not uncomfortable x

      Delete
  2. Hello darling !! I really love you blog! i think it looks amazing :)
    If you want we could follow each other on GFC !
    xoxo
    V.
    http://fashionneed09.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Bright colorful workout gear always helps in getting someone in the mood to actually work out. lol (: Works all the time!
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been looking for stuff like this, thank you! :)

    Lilie Mint Candy Lilies

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.