2.3.14

FEBRUARY ROUNDOFF

February has been a lot calmer month compared to January in terms of stress. I haven't had any main deadlines or exams which has been lovely. I got my grades back for my January exams and was so pleased to come out with two 2:1 and a 2:2. All the hard work definitely paid off! I can't believe how quickly this month has gone. It's so scary how fast this year is going already. February has been a great month for Caramella. It reached 250 followers which I am so chuffed about and I have a giveaway HERE to say thank you. Also this month, I haven't been going out as much and have been on an alcohol detox to give my liver a break. I haven't really had the urge to go out and the thought of getting drunk hasn't really interested me. I've enjoyed staying in and just watching films etc. I'm sure that won't last long! I have also joined the gym. I have ever really been a "fitness freak" but I have really enjoyed going. I'm not hoping to lose any weight I just want to get more healthy (as I did no exercise prior) and to tone my stomach for summer! In march, I am looking forward to going home for a week as it is my Dad's birthday, going to see family friends and seeing Miranda Hart in standup. Hope February treated you well!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your exam results! You can relax a bit now :)
    I'm also the same, I haven't been going out drinking as much this month and I feel so much better for it! :) x

    http://iisforiz.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou very much :) Yeah me too, feel so much better! x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.