24.5.14

MAYBELLINE INSTANT PORE ERASER

Hey guys! Today I am going to review the Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser. I have been trying to find a decent primer for my everyday makeup routine to help my makeup last longer on my face throughout the day. I have heard a lot of good reviews about the Benefit Porefessional which I want to try but I wanted to see if I could find a cheaper drugstore alternative to start with. I spotted this product in Boots and thought I would give it a try.

It's much cheaper at £7.99 compared to the Porefessional which is around the £25.00 mark. I've been using this product everyday now for about the last month and my first impressions are really good! My makeup has lasted much longer on face and it hasn't affected my skin care. To apply it, I take a little amount on the primer on my finger and then rub it all over my face using the Real Technique Buffer Brush. I then apply my makeup like normal. It helps apply my makeup smoother as well as leaving my skin feel soft. It claims to "avoid shine on the face" which I'm not sure if it necessarily does this. It terms of "vanishing pores", I won't say it completely vanishes them but it doesn help with the appearance of them and it definetely leaves your skin feeling light and smooth. I'm going to continue using the product and see if I still like it, but so far I am happy with results and the finish it gives!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.