28.5.14

ZARA T-SHIRT DRESSES

Since we have had a couple of nice days of sunshine in the last week, I realised that I don't own that many summer dresses or skirts and I want to stock up on some before the summer months. I have been loving the t-shirt dresses lately and I have never owned one. I found these gorgeous dresses from Zara which I really like. Although they are not exactly t-shirt dresses, they are of a similar shape and style and length. Links below. 

They are a little bit more formal than an everyday dress but I think it would be perfect for a summers evening. I love the floral pattern on the first dress and the mint green detailing, I think it would be really flattering with a tan. It is £45.99 which is the more expensive of the two and my favourite (no surprise there!). I think I might treat myself and get it as I would get a lot of use out of it. I think the second dress would also look really nice in an evening with a big brightly coloured statement necklace with a pair of wedges. Again would look nice with a tan!



4 comments:

  1. love both dresses! i think they are perfect for a beach holiday or a night out! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful!!!

    I never seem to see anything in Zara when I go in!

    Stevie
    VintageAndVans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, don't always see the same pieces as online! xx

      Delete

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.