3.7.14

CLARINS FAVOURITES

Today I am going to talk you about some of my favourite Clarins products. I have been a big fan of the brand and it has helped with the improvement of my skin a lot. A couple of my all time favourites is the Exfoliating Body Scrub and the Daily Energizer Cleansing Gel. I really love these products but I tend not to use them all the time because the Clarins range can be quite expensive. The full size Cleanser costs £12 for 75ml which is quite a lot. 
I did have the full size bottle but ran out so I am now making my way through the sample size shown above. The cleanser is suitable for all skin types and helps remove left over makeup and dirt on your skin. I really like this product as it leaves your skin feeling clean and smooth. You only need a tiny bit to clean your face as it foams up well, which means the product lasts a while. I also really like the body scrub. This product is very expensive at £29 for 200ml. This isn't something I would want to spend on a body scrub too often. However, this scrub really does leave your skin smooth and firm by rubbing away any flaky cells and rough areas. It contains natural Bamboo powders which helps with leaving your skin feel smooth. It gives my skin moisture and hydration and it really is a good exfoliator. If you wanting to splash out or treat yourself I would definitely recommend these two products!


4 comments:

  1. Loving your blog…so simplistic yet stunning! And ok, I totally need to give some Clarins prods a go after this post.
    x Gen
    http://editorinthemaking.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou lovely! You should! x

      Delete
  2. Great Review I may have to try out some of these products!
    lucy X

    loopyylu.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.