2.7.14

SUMMER RANGE AT DOROTHY PERKINS

I did one of these posts a couple of weeks back looking at the summer range at New Look. I thought I would do another one, but from a different shop. This outfit is from Dorothy Perkins. It is a little bit of a cheat as the shoes are from New Look and also featured in my previous outfit post, but I love them so much! I wear them all the time. I bought this bright cami a while ago and I love it because you can wear it casually or more formally. 


The top costs around £12 but I didn't mind spending that as I loved the colour and shape. I am really into bright colours (especially yellows) in summer. A couple of weeks later, while I was in the shop again. I spotted these amazing black and bright yellow, floral print trousers. I had been looking for a pair this shape for ages and I feel in love with them. The yellow detailing again drew me in as I knew it would match this top. They cost £24, and they are so so comfy and fit really nicely. They aren't too baggy (which I have noticed some can be) and they are really flattering as they sit just above my hips. It also comes with a matching top HERE which would make it a lovely two piece, but unfortunately I don't think the top is really my style. My next item I want to find is a two piece, so I'm keeping my eye out! If any of you know where to find nice ones, please let me know!


4 comments:

  1. that outfit is lovely!! it really suits your figure!

    stevie
    VintageAndVans

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG love those trousers, you are so pretty. Your blog is great.. I have just started posting fashion style posts! x

    www.beautyisacreationofart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou very much, ill check it out x

      Delete
  3. love the look. looks stunning ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.