1.7.14

HAVING A CHILLED ONE

I have now finished my exams and am ready to enjoy my summer! May has been a roller coaster of emotions so it's so nice to finally relax and have some free time through June. I have now come home to enjoy the company with family and friends over the summer. The weather at the moment is amazing too which is an added bonus! This is my current set up, enjoying a good magazine and reading over comments and old blog posts on my blog. 
I'm sorry (again) that I haven't posted regularly but I have a line of posts that I have scheduled for the next month. I have a few fashion posts planned as I have been shopping and I am going to show you some of the products I have been loving recently. One product that I had forgotten about is the Soap & Glory Hand Food. I love how smooth and moisturised it leaves your hands & I love the smell. I'm so glad I rediscovered it in my collection. Hope everyone is having a lovely summer so far and I'm excited to get reading and writing blogs again! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.