24.12.14

BERRY MUCH LIPS

I said that that my last post was going to be last until after Christmas but I forgot I had this sneaky post tucked away in my drafts! I have been trying to look for a dark lipliner in a purple colour for ages now! I couldn't find anything that wasn't too bright or too dark so it was difficult to find. I finally found this perfect colour in the makeup section in Tesco and I love it. Its the Maybelline Color Drama Lip Pencil in the colour 310 Berry Much. How amazing is this shade?!
I have never really been into lip pencils but recently I have really taken a liking to them. This one is quite thick which I prefer to the thinner ones that are available. The pigmentation of the colour is amazing and lasts for a long time. I really like the precise application and you don't really need anything over the top. However, I am still on the hunt for a lip stick that is this colour! I also really like the other shades in the range and they are a really good price. I bought it for £4.99 which is so cheap and worth the money. The application is really soft and creamy and it lasts a really long time. The colour is really similar to the colour on the packaging which is always good! I don't ever buy lipsticks or lip products from Maybelline but I am so far very impressed! I now what to try the Colour sensational High Shine Gloss


4 comments:

  1. These actually sound really good, and that colour looks beautiful!
    I'm definitely going to need to have a look at these x

    Lizzie // xBeautyMagic // Beauty Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try them! I love the colour! x

      Delete
  2. These looks really gorgeous. I am loving berry shades at the moment. MAC Diva and Topshop Lip Bullet in Wine Gum are my two favourite at the moment x

    pintsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Ooh I'll have to try these x

      Delete

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.