17.12.14

FESTIVE WINTER NAILS

As part of the christmas season I have decided to do a "Festive Winter Makeup" series. I posted yesterday my Festive Winter Lip and I thought today I would do the same for nails. When I think of Christmas and nails all I can think of is glitter! It is not something I would wear all year round but it is something I definitely pull out at christmas. I'm not a big fan of vibrant glittery nails, I much prefer the more subtle look like the one shown here below.

Nails Inc Glamour Hanover Square  | Deborah Lippmann Good Girl Gone Bad

I put these two polishes together as they quite similar shade and work really nicely together. The base coat is a Nailsinc polish I got free in issue of Glamour Magazine. I don't there is a link for it online as it was a freebie so sorry about that but there are many similar colours out there! It is this gorgeous dark purple/red colour and looks amazing on it's own or with added glitter. I am really one for dark nails in winter and this is the perfect festive colour. This Deborah Lippmann polish is a little bit more pink than the base coat but I still really love it. The glitter itself is very small and it gives the perfect shimmer when it hits the light. Because it is slightly lighter it shows up better against the undercoat. I really love this combination and I will definitely be wearing this for Christmas day or New Years. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.