23.12.14

NEW SOCIAL MEDIAS

Hi guys, I thought I would just do one last post before christmas and it isn't one that it too exciting! I decided to completely revamp my blog for the new year ("New year, new blog" if you like) so I hope you like and enjoy the new layout. I have also made some new social media sites especially for it! I hadn't ever shared this blog on my personal accounts & I thought it was silly not to as social media is (I think) so important in having a successful blog. 
I would love it if you would all go over and follow my new Twitter page and Instagram page for all updates on Caramella! They are also linked on the side of the page too. Now before I bore you all to death I am going to enjoy Christmas eve eve with some cheesy music, wine and mince pies! I hope you all have a lovely christmas and I will continue to post after Christmas. I have a lot planned which I am excited about! Merry Christmas & Happy new year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.