28.12.14

GETTING READY FOR 2015

Now christmas is over, it's time to buckle down and get ready for 2015. I have lots of uni work to do before then so I am starting to get organised from now. 2014 has been a great year for me, but I plan on 2015 to be even better. I want to get more organised with all aspects such as blogging, uni work, money and general day to day life. I was given this really cute diary for christmas which I am going to use throughout 2015 as I usually just use my phone!
I don't really have any New Years Resolutions this year but there are some things I do want to continue to do and get more organised with. Here are my list of "New year resolutions" type thing: 

Blog regularly - 2014 was the best year for my blog as I abandoned it for a while. This year I really want to blog on regular basis and really build up my blog and find my niche. In January I have lots of exams and assignments so that might not start off well but after that I will have a lot more free time and will be able to blog and write more!

Be more organised - Like I mentioned, I want to actually try keep a diary and stay organised for the whole year! I always start writing a diary and keep on top of things but that always dies out mid January. This year is an important year for me at university and the last thing I want to do is to get really stressed! I think this will help me stay organised and chilled. I also think it is nice to look back and see exactly what you did over that year. 

Stop biting my lip - This might seem like a strange one but I have a really bad habit of biting my lip. It is so bad and it leaves my lips looking so ugly but I can't stop. It's just so satisfying you know? I do really try break the habit!

Drink more water/wear my glasses - I have recently be getting really bad headaches recently and it is definitely because I don't drink enough water throughout the day and I really should be wearing my glasses when I am staring at a computer screen for a long period of a time. I think it is important to drink lots of water and I think this will help with my headaches. That, and a decent night sleep! I also want to get into the routine of getting up early everyday. I am alright if I have a reason to be up but if I don't I would happily sleep in until 10:30am! Such a waste of the day!


5 comments:

  1. Drinking more water is something I need to do, whenever I do lingering headaches just disappear!
    Jodie // La Lune Song

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I need to get into the habit!

      Delete
  2. I used to have a terrible habit of biting my lip as well and although I still occasional bite my lips, by applying a heavy amount of vaseline to them morning and night, they always look hydrated and not 'ugly'! :) Good luck with your 2015 goals! :)

    aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've followed you on Instagram by the way and hope we can connect over there?! :)

      Gabrielle x

      Delete
    2. I need to do that, anything to break the habit! Thankyou, I've followed you too. Would be lovely to chat! x

      Delete

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.