22.12.14

RED APPLE WREATH

Today I thought I would share with you all my favourite christmas scent of this year. I was never that excited about lighting candles and discovering new scents as it just wasn't something that I thought it was necessary. However this season I have really got into it and now can't stop buying them! I have three in my room that I like to light and I never realised how cosy, warm it made the room and the littlest of candle can feel the room with an amazing scent. 
I love the Cinnamon and Apple scents for the festive season as they have always reminded me of Christmas as a child as that's what Mum would light around the house. My favourite scent this year is Yankee Candle Red Apple Wreath. Unfortunately Yankee Candle is so expensive so I never really buy it however I thought I would give myself a birthday treat and buy one. I got the medium size which are around the £8 mark. I absolutely love this scent, it isn't too strong but it really fills the room nicely. I am not a big fan of the sweet scents like Christmas Cookie so this is for you that like something slightly different. I also love the bright red colour of the candle, again makes it even more festive! I would love to know what candle brands you would recommend that a cheaper alternative to Yankee Candle but still last a long time and give out a decent scent? If you have any suggestions please let me know in the comments! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.