16.12.14

FESTIVE WINTER LIP

Hi everyone! It's now December, I'm home from Uni and I am well and truly in the festive mood! December is by far my favourite month of the year not just because it is Christmas and my Birthday but because I love wrapping up warm for the cold winter month. As well as this, I love the bright red festive lips that you can were all day everyday. Below are three of my favourite shades at the moment as part of the Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Collection at Rimmel
 No. 31 | No. 08 | No. 05
My favourite shade by far is No.31, this amazing deep red shade. What I love about it is that it isn't too bright and bold and is appropriate to wear on an everyday basis. I am all about a bright red lip but I think that is more suitable for an evening occasion or night out. I have also been loving No.05 which is a lovely bright pink shade. Again you can wear this on a daily basis but I have been enjoying wearing this at night and I think it is perfect for a Christmas party with a black dress. If you are after something a little bit more subtle then I would recommend no.08. It is more of an natural shade, but it is perfect if you are doing bolder eye makeup and need a more toned down shade. I am forever buying the Lasting Finish range as I think the Lipsticks are so lovely and stay on so well! What is your favourite? 


2 comments:

  1. I love red lipstick for the holiday too - it's the quintessential holiday shade!

    xx Alyson
    The Beauty Vanity

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.