27.12.14

CHRISTMAS DAY

Hi everyone, hope you all had an amazing Christmas and boxing day! I had a lovely day spending it in Devon with my family, Grandparents and cousins. In the morning we opened our stockings and then headed to the local church for a morning Christmas service. It has always been a tradition to go to church on Christmas and it was a lovely start to the day. After that, we came back and helped prepare for Christmas Lunch along with a glass of bubbly or two! 
For lunch, we had a cheese souffle to start, followed by roast turkey for main! We then finished off with Christmas cake and chocolate log! We are one of the few families that open all our main tree presents until after lunch, so after we had tied up we went for a quick walk around the village and then opened our presents in front of the fire! I was so lucky this year and was given lots of nice things! Some of them included some Nike Free Run Trainers a faux fur purse for Topshop. This amazing H&M shoulder bag with tassels and a fur winter head band from F+F. After that we all had our mid-afternoon christmas nap and played lots of games!  Of course, this then followed with more food and more games!
On boxing day we then went to visit my Dad's family for Christmas number two with lunch and a few extra presents! I had a lovely couple of days and am so thankful and grateful for everything! Now it's back to reality, as I back home and my few days just consist of work and assignments. Hope you all have had a lovely christmas and I would love to read any of your Christmas posts so feel free to leave links to them in the comment bar below! Happy new Year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.