28.1.13

HEELED BOOTS

I have been looking for some heeled boots now for so long! I have been searching around and I really like the ones from Topshop. However the problem is, they are just too expensive for my little pocket! I don't really have a big budget at the moment (due to a lack in work shifts and having to fork out for a holiday). Never the less, here are my favourite shoes for the boot collection from Topshop. Here are the links for them. Number 1, 23 and 4

I want a pair in which I can wear everyday but still be comfortable to keep on all day. I really love the studded detailing on the first pair and I think it is perfect for this seasons style. However, I prefer the heel on the last pair and I think I could pair the brown pair with more outfits. They are only £45 as well which isn't too bad at all. I know they are not suitable for everyday, but how nice are these pointed boots!? For £70 they are definitely out of my price range but I would still love to buy them and wear them on a night out. The colour of them is so pretty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.