24.1.13

SETTING THE ALARM

I have found it so hard getting back into the swing of things in terms of getting motivated for school. This is probably due to the fact that I had such a hectic Christmas holidays with it being my birthday and everything. I hate having to set my alarm for 6:45am and forcing my way in to school. Luckily for me, I only had one exam in January so I haven't had too much stress. Even so, I have literally no motivation to do any work at the moment! 
thesoftanonymous.com (credit Beth Phillips)

I really need to get my self more organised and start getting my school work to prioritise my social life. I really feel for those who have lots of exams in January. My main motivation for working hard this year is University. I know what I need to get (grade wise) and I know that I really can't wait to go which gives me the motivation to get my ass in gear! I wouldn't say that I am not a hard working person, I just know that I could put a little bit more effort into some of my work and I could prioritise my life better. So over the next couple of months I am really going to focus on my school work as after all, I don't have long left! If you've still got exams, gooood luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.