25.1.13

LISTENING, READING, WATCHING

Hello! Today I thought I would start a series of posts called 'Listening, Reading, Watching.' where I will share with you what I have enjoyed watching, reading and listening too for that particular week/month. I have seen this done on a couple of blogs and I really enjoy reading them so I thought I would start doing the same. Also I thought it would be fun to see what I enjoyed when looking back through my blog in months and even years to come!

My first love this month has been for Frank Ocean! I never really been that much of a fan of him before but since listening to his album I have fallen in love! My favourite is Thinking about you, can't stop singing it! My current read at the moment is Susan Lewis' Losing you. I only just started it so I don't really know much about it yet. However, I have read many of Susan Lewis' books and I love her, so I am sure this will be a cracker! Who else is loving the new series of Miranda? Me and my sister are the biggest fan ever and we just love the new episodes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.