28.1.13

I'VE BEEN LIVING OFF...

Being the new year and all that, I am ready to again start my health kick! Last January I lost just over a stone and managed to keep it off throughout the whole of 2012. However in December of 2012 with"christmas" eating and everything I did put back on a few pounds! I am determined to lose it again this year as I have many events coming up in which I want to feel 'good' in my body including holidays, year 13 prom and starting university
I wouldn't say I overeat at all and I am not overweight at all so I have never really one to probably 'diet'. However I do want to start eating alot more healthier. Lately, I haven't been eating as healthily as I could do with a cheeky Mcdonalds here and there and I need to stop snacking! Therefore, to help me lose weight I have decided to cut out any unnecessary eating and unhealthy snacking. So if I get hungry during the day, this is what I live on! I have always been a tea drinker and that will never stop, but my new addiction is cherries! The are so yummy and one of your five a day so it is the best of both worlds. Obviously, I don't just eat and drink this. I do have a balanced meals throughout the day. I never skip breakfast, I believe in it being 'the most important meal of the day'.



Copyright of photograph ©

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.