27.1.13

KAVOS 2013

Yay! Finally booked our girls holiday! After months of deliberation and alot of stress, we have finally actually booked our holiday for Kavos, Corfu for 10 days, later this year. It has taken us so long to agree on a place to go and find a suitable package deal! I think I forgot to mention... it is for 12 girls (!). However, now that it is all booked, I am raring to go! Everyone is leaving for Uni in September so it will be lovely to have one last big event before we all go off in different directions (cry!). After watching What happens in Kavos and Magaluf Weekender, it has given me a extra buzz (and slight apprehension) to go out and have a wild time with the girls! SO EXCITED. I found this on the internet and thought it was highly appropriate! Let the count down begin, only six months to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.