25.1.13

INSPIRING QUOTE

Whilst having a look around on tumblr I came across this really inspiring quote. I saw it and instantly related to it. I thought that it was such a lovely quote and it could easily apply to so many of us! I know it definitely does for me! You always hear the quotes such as "lives to short" and "you only live once" but personally I think this quote really puts life in perspective and makes you realise that sometimes you just need to have fun and let yourself go!



"You can never cross the ocean unless you have
the courage to lose sight of the shore"
 


It really inspires me to not hold back to much in my life. I am the type of person who would give new things a go and I am always up for a good laugh but something I do think that I hold back in certain parts of my life, such as in my love life, meeting new people and expanding big plans. This quote has taught me to remember that I am only young and I am able to just let go and literally live life to the full. You don't want to live your life knowing that you haven't achieved everything you wanted to do and have missed out on opportunities you might not be able to do again. I strongly believe in saying "yes" to everything and pushing your self to do new things. I think if you do have / find the confidence to go out and do something different that you could never see yourself doing before that it could potentially change your life for the better, so YOLO. Do you have an inspirational quotes that you live by?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.