23.1.13

WELCOME

Hello and welcome! My name is Jess and I am the creater of 'Caramella', a new lifestyle (and beauty) blog. I am an 18 year old student from the UK. I am not completely new to Blogger as I have another blog under the name 'Chimneybells'. I decided to create a new blog as I wasn't completely happy with my first one. I felt like I couldn't really express myself in my posts as I mainly focused on beauty related subjects. Therefore, I have decided that I am going to take a slightly different approach with Caramella and write more about lifestyle and everyday subjects in posts. I would be happy to take any requests or ideas for future posts as that would help me get into the swing of things too! Thankyou for visiting my blog and if you would like to contact me privately I am available by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.