26.1.13

PHOTOGRAPHY

Photography is one of my biggest passions in life. I love the idea of being able to go out and capture a moment which you can keep forever as visual memories. Everywhere I go, I take my camera out with me to ensure I take as many photographs as I can and capture beautiful moments and landscape. I mainly enjoy landscape photograph however recently I have been interested in portraiture and taking pictures of people like my family.I currently take A-Level photography. I really enjoy the aspects of the course and would recommend it if you were thinking of choosing it for AS. I was so pleased to receive an 'A' last year and I hope to keep this grade up through this year for my final year. The topic I chose for my is "portraiture". I was slightly apprehensive about choosing this to start with as I hadn't done that much of it before, however now I am really glad I picked it. 
Above a few photographs I took for my coursework. I have really enjoyed being creative with my work and have loved experimenting on Photoshop to edit my pictures. I think choosing portraiture as my topic as taught me to be more creative with my work and to create something which has a meaning and being unique. I think that using family members and some of my friends in alot of my photographs gives a more personal touch to my project. 
Copyright of photographs ©  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for all your comments! Click the "Notify me" button to be informed of any follow-up comments.